Tonight was the big game under the lights! The Lightning finished the season with a loss, but they had a great time! Jared had the opportunity to play as a player instead of Goalie, and he loved it! He's #6.


Brandon still has no idea that he is any smaller than the other kids and usually chooses to do the face offs against the biggest kid out there. He's #3.

Jared after the puck again!


Trophy Time! Coach Greg/Daddy gave a nice speech and gave all the kids awards and trophies on the rink. Brandon was awarded "Most Fluid Skater" and Jared was awarded "Most Incredible Shot". They had a blast this season!
1 comment:
Everytime I hear about hockey now I can't help but think of Sarah Palin! :) Hockey is just not a big sport where I'm from and we say "soccer mom" instead of hockey mom!
Great pics! And also, great news about the report cards! That must make you so proud! :)
Post a Comment