
After serious discussions in our household lately about what we expect for behavior and discipline, Jared really took it to heart. The other night, he asked to read his bible, which he couldn't find. I gave him mine, but it was too much for him. He decided to go into his devotional book we bought a few years back and later that night he called me into his room. He showed me a devotional on "Honoring your Mother and Father" and told me that he felt God was calling him to read it right then. I am so proud of my big boy-he truely gets what being a Christian is all about!
2 comments:
Jared -
I am so proud of you. It is so important for us to listen to God's voice and more importantly to obey it. I think it is wonderful that you are doing devotions on your own! I will be praying that God will teach you many things in your life and that now while you are so young you will decide to always listen and obey Him!
I love you and miss seeing you!
Robin
Jen, that is such a proud parent moment, it's times like that when you realize how lucky we are to have these little miracles in our lives ... Now I know sometimes we wonder but at least when something like this happens you know you are doing things right as a parent, so well done to you guys !!!
Post a Comment