Wow, what a summer! We started off with a fabulous extended vacation at the beach, our favorite destination...Wild Dunes! Visitors in and out made the trip extra special-but I am still cursing at that washing machine! Click on the link below to see the photo book I made about our vacation!
While we were at the beach, we celebrated several birthdays! Brandon and Sawyer celebrated their birthdays with sweet treats on June 6th, my dad on June 7th, and Lauryn on June 11th!
A week later, my parents sold my childhood home and moved into their house in NC, about 10 minutes from us! It has been over 6 years since we've lived in the same state. Needless to say we were super excited!! We also got to visit with my brother for about 24 hours after he arrived from driving the moving truck from MA. 

Lauryn celebrated her 2nd birthday with friends at Gymboree! She climbed and jumped and ate cake like nobody's business!
The boys kept busy at the pool and with a variety of camps, one of which they learned archery and riflery. They had a great time at soccer camp together, and also Brandon participated in a football camp while Jared was at basketball camp.
We also squeezed in an unplanned visit to Tennessee for Stacey's birthday!! The kids were FABULOUS on the ride there and back! I was so proud! We saw some of Nashville's attractions and had a great visit with Stacey and Rob. The boys rocked the house with the drum set and rockband on wii! 



This week, our summer break is coming to an end. All 3 Falzone kids will be starting up school. The boys have orientation tomorrow and start full time on Tuesday. Lauryn's first day of school is also Tuesday. She will be going Tuesday and Thursday mornings to the same preschool the boys went to not far from the house. I am so excited for her but also sad..she's my little girl and she's growing up! All the kids have new backpacks and are ready to get the show on the road!
We have had a great time this summer and look forward to what fall has in store for us! Brandon is starting a new sport-flag football at the Y! Jared is moving up in leagues for soccer at Siskey. Greg is coaching soccer again this season, and also is hoping to play hockey in his mens leauge too. As for me, I am really looking forward to my bible study class I've signed up for this fall. It's been a long time since I've had the chance to do this and really enjoy it. I also have big plans to go get my hair cut and teeth cleaned while Lauryn is in school! Very exciting stuff!! Back to School pics to be posted later this week! Enjoy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment